Charter of company
Vision and mission
Our strategy aims for a constant and progressive development of both infrastructures and services. We want our customers and collaborators to benefit from them, while completely obeying laws and preserving nature.
Moreover, we want to assure our company’s future. To achieve this, we hold our shareholders’ interests at heart, and we work closely with different partners, all around our region
QualityTaking our customers’ remarks and suggestions into account, we do our very best to provide the best services available. We keep an open mind on the evolution of the clientele’s habits of consumption and try to be up to date with the latest trends. Therefore, we keep informed on the evolution of markets and on all news that affect our domain and may improve the quality of our service.
Our collaborators are encouraged to take individual responsibility. We expect high standards of quality in their work, whether they are directly in contact with customers or not
Considering nature as the fundamental basis of our activity, we intend to observe any useful policy to protect our environment and landscape
We are therefore committed to obey the law in force and to prevent any source of pollution. One of our constant concerns is to decrease the impact of our activities on the environment.
Our workers are educated and sensitized to these environmental issues. We also speak up for a sensible and ecological waste management.
Press releases are regularly made to inform the public of the company’s results in the environmental issues. We want utter transparency so that our customers trust us and grant us credibility.
Within the company, we want our collaborators to fully enjoy their professional activity.
To achieve this, we’ve taken the following commitments:
- Collaborators have the opportunity to follow training courses or advanced training for up-grading.
- Collaborators are regularly kept informed of the company’s achievements and projects.
- Internal promotion is encouraged.
- The company offers interesting terms and conditions of work, especially where salary and welfare are concerned.
- The company has a good working atmosphere at heart ; it is particularly careful to spot any problems that may occur in working teams, and solve them as soon as possible.
Moreover, our company cares for disabled people, whether mentally ill or handicapped: we want them to have access to the beauties of our mountains thanks to our cable-cars and lifts.
Security is obviously fundamental to a company that transports people; as such, it is the cornerstone of our service.
We guarantee consequently that absolutely every step has been taken to insure our customers’ safety, both on lifts and on slopes.
Furthermore, our collaborators have at their disposal all necessary equipment and state-of-the-art material to insure their safety during their working hours.
We are committed to take all necessary steps to meet the highest standards required by the laws and safety rules in our area of activity.
We analyse results and parameters with appropriate management tools; we then take accounting action.
We keep up-to-date with the evolution and contingencies of markets and try to follow a policy aiming for consistent growth and financial balance of the company.
Thanks to competences within the company and chosen management tools, we want to :
- Ensure our company’s long-lasting sustainability and assume a leading role in local and regional economy.
- Aim for permanent improvement within the company.
- Make sure that every collaborator is eager to achieve high quality service in his line of work.
- Communicate our firm beliefs and desire of improvement around us.
Nendaz, June 2005
|Check out on||what other travellers say about Nendaz|