Every day from Monday to Friday, an activity based on one or several of the five senses is organized for the whole family:
* Treasure hunt on the barefoot path (senses : touch and sight)
* Come and discover the Potag’Oue and take part in a blind test session of fruit, herbs and flowers from the garden (senses : smell, touch and taste),
* Guided visit of the village’s ancient quarter, with its water mill and its barns, which ends with a tasting session of local products (senses : sight and taste),
* An introduction to the Alphorn (sense : hearing)
* Ride up / ride down in the Tracouet gondola (2’200m) and a stroll along the panoramic path (sense : sight).
Parents and children alike can enjoy these experiences together while exploring the natural and cultural treasures of the region.
As every family is unique, we would by very happy to organize a made to measure offer for those who wish to add accommodation in addition to the activity programme.
All the rental agencies selected have been awarded the ‘Families Welcome’ label.
|In a studio from||615.- CHF|
|In an apartment from||645.- CHF|
|In a chalet from||1115.- CHF|
|In a studio from||515.- CHF|
|In an apartment from||545.- CHF|
|In a chalet from||965.- CHF|
|Adult from 26 yo||60.- CHF|
|Young adult from 16 to 25 yo||55.- CHF|
|Child from 6 to 15 yo||35.- CHF|
|Child from 2 to 5 yo||20.- CHF|
|Child under 2 yo||Free|
Arrival in Nendaz
Treasure hunt on the barefoot path at Siviez
Discover the Potag’Oue and fruit, herbs and flowers blind test
Guided visit of the village’s ancient quarter and a local products tasting session
Introduction to the Alphorn
Stroll along the panoramic path Tracouet
Departure from Nendaz.