A compensation guarantee linked to Covid-19 is offered to all 2021-22 annual season ticket holders and day pass buyers.
Restrictive measures related to the pandemic were introduced at the borders by the Swiss authorities or the authorities of the country of residence between the 18th of December 2021 and the 17th of April 2022.
* The following are considered to be restrictive measures: the closure of borders, the obligation to respect a quarantine on entry into Switzerland or on return to the country of origin.
* The following are not considered restrictive measures: the obligation to present a health certificate (negative PCR test, proof of vaccination) or any other document or certificate required by the authorities of the countries concerned.
* The Client’s pass must not have been used during the 2021/22 winter season (once used, the pass will not be refunded).
In these circumstances, the amount paid by the Client for the purchase of the annual pass is fully refunded.
CLOSURE OF SKI AREA
If the entire 4 Vallées ski domain had to be closed by order of the authorities between the 18th of December 2021 and the 17th of April 2022, as part of health measures, the Client is refunded on a pro rata basis for the number of days of closure according to the table below.
|4 Vallées lift pass||200.-|
|Printse lift pass||150.-|
|Regional lift pass||100.-|
|4 Vallées lift pass||400.-|
|Printse lift pass||300.-|
|Regional lift pass||150.-|
|4 Vallées lift pass||800.-|
|Printse lift pass||500.-|
|Regional lift pass||300.-|
|4 Vallées lift pass||1000.-|
|Printse lift pass||700.-|
|Regional lift pass||450.-|
Unused passes of 1 to 21 days, purchased at the ticket sales points or on the online sales sites of the operating companies, are also covered by an exceptional guarantee under the same conditions as those listed for annual passes:
* if the validity of the day pass fell within a period during which restrictive measures were in force and the client was unable to use it.
* if the lifts were closed for health reasons during the period of validity of the day pass concerned.
* The request for a refund must reach the company where the pass was purchased before 30 June 2022.
* The price of insurance and other products purchased at the same time as the pass, possible discounts and/or coupons are deducted from the refund.
* Compensation can be received in the form of a voucher (to be used when purchasing a future pass) or in cash.
Fill in our online form to claim a refund.To the form
The risk of a pandemic or an epidemic is considered by 4 Vallées and is defined as an exceptional situation.Read the conditions