A great plan : the Pass Altitude
The ski lifts are back in service. With the Pass Altitude, enjoy unlimited use of the lifts in Nendaz and Veysonnaz for the number of days of your choice (between 3 and 6 days).
Thanks to this 3 to 6 day ‘à la carte’ pass valid throughout the summer season, you have free access to the lifts in Nendaz and Veysonnaz.
Also included in this pass is a return cable car ride to the Mont-Fort whose summit is at 3'300 metres in altitude and where you can admire a breathtaking view over the surrounding mountains of which the Matterhorn, the Mont-Blanc and the Dent-Blanche are to mention just a few.
Last but definitely not least, the Pass Altitude allows you to benefit from over 200 franc of discounts in various businesses and shops of the resort, as well as numerous services and leisure activities throughout the region of the Valais central.
For further informations
Lifts open in Nendaz and Veysonnaz
Other special offers
Rendez-vous at the top
- Haute-Nendaz/Tracouet (from June 27th)
- Siviez/Combatseline (from June 27th)
- Veysonnaz/Thyon 2000 (from June 27th)
- Siviez/Tortin (from July 4th)
- Tortin/Col des Gentianes (from July 4th)
- Col des Gentianes/Mont-Fort (from July 4th)
- Sunrise at the top of the Mont-Fort : a unique moment to observe the first rays of sunshine on the Alpine summits at 3'300 metres above sea level followed by a hearty breakfast. Dates and further information
- Diamonds in the sky : a traditional meal enjoyed as the sun sets in a mountain restaurant followed by an evening of star gazing with an introduction to astronomy. Dates and further information