20 August 2020
EVERY THUSDAY, from the top of Mont-Fort, watch the sun rise majestically from behind the mountain tops… followed by a hearty breakfast and unlimited use of all the lifts during the whole day !
Sunrise is one of nature’s marvels. The sky turns many vibrant colours until the first rays of sunshine appear. What’s more, the Mont Fort summit also has a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains. All of which makes for a particularly revitalising sunrise. This activity is available every Thursday from 6 July until 17 August 2017. A continental or American-style breakfast is included in the package, and is served at the Les Gentianes igloo restaurant. The pass is valid on all lifts for the rest of the day. There are several hikes available which are suitable for either strollers or hikers.
- Hearty breakfast at the new Restaurant in Les Gentianes
- The transport and the ski lifts in the morning
- Unlimited use of cable-cars during the day (biking, hiking, etc)
- For a departure from Siviez
- Bookings until the previous day at 1PM
- By telephone: +41 27 289 52 00
- By email: email@example.com
- Or directly at the cash desks of the resort
- For a departure from Verbier
- Bookings until the previous day at 12PM
- By telephone: +41(0)27 775 11 25
- By e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
With continental breakfast: 69 CHF (adult)
With american breakfast: 79 CHF (adult)
With continental breakfast and yoga: 89 CHF (adult)
Reduction of 10 CHF for annual pass holders.
If you do not come on the day of the event, despite having make a booking, the costs of the activity will not be reimbursed.