Musical hours - Döme Zoltaï
A young and talented Hungarian guitarist.
Döme Zoltai began his guitar studies at the age of 10 in the class of Sándor Dárdai. He participated in several national and international competitions in which he won several first prizes. In 2011, the town of Szeged awarded him the title of most promising young talent.
He has had masterclasses with eminent guitarists such as Andras Csaki, Ede Roth, Thibaut Garcia, Rovshan Mamedkouliev, Antal Pusztai, etc. Currently, he is pursuing music studies in the class of David Pavlovits.
- J.S. Bach: g minor (violin sonata) Adagio, Fugue
- Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Sonata “Hommage a Boccherini” II., III. and IV.
- Augustine Barrios Mangoré: El Último Tremolo
d minor Waltzer
- Pavlovits Dávid: Amethyst No. 3., No. 6, No. 9.
- Francisco Tárrega: Adelita, Maria Luisa
- Luigi Legnani: Capriccios