18:30 - 23:00
The vastness of the sky fascinates you? Don't miss the the stars night.
Meeting point at the restaurant Les Bisses in Planchouet.
- Rendezvous at 6:30 pm
- 7.00pm: Interactive presentation about astronomy (in French)
- 8.00pm: Aperitif and dinner
- 10.00pm: Stars observation
This event is subject to weather conditions, in case of bad weather an alternative programme is offered for observation.
Reservation obligatory* at Nendaz Tourisme up to 48 hours in advance, +41 (0)27 289 55 89, email@example.com (limited number of places!)
Pumpkin and sweet-corn soup, dried bacon crisps
Venison simmered in red wine / yellow carrots, turnips and polenta
Included in the price: the menu, a glass of Fendant (white wine of the Valais) for the aperitif or a glass of mineral water with savouries, a bottle of red wine for 4 persons, water and a coffee/tea.
Green salad, vinaigrette dressing with walnut oil
Polenta au gratin (ham, tomatoes and raw milk raclette cheese from Brignon)
Dessert glass of chestnuts with mascarpone
Included in the price: the menu and 2 glasses of 3dl (lemon flavoured ice tea, lemonade or Coca Cola), jugs of syrup
Extend the adventure by spending the night there. The offer includes :
- Astronomy presentation and stars observation
- Dinner (starter, main course, dessert, water and wine)
- Overnight at the Auberge des Bisses
- 4 days in advance: full reimbursement
- Under 4 days in advance: no reimbursement (except with medical certificate)
CHF 50 adult / CHF 30 child
All-inklusive package (with a overnight)
CHF 100 adult / CHF 50 child (6 to 16 years old)