Good to know to avoid inconvenience at the cash desks.
Family rate :
- Minimum 3 paying customers of which there must be 1 adult/senior AND 1 child/teen.
- Maximum 3 adults for 1 child/teen.
- The lift passes must be of equal duration for all the holders.
- One single payment per family.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Group rate from 15 people : 15 %
- All ski-passes must be bought on the same day and for the same length. The sector can be different.
- Group rate does not apply with family reduction.
- This rate is neither applicable for 1 /2 season, season or annual passes, nor for a Valais Skicard.
Practical advice :
- Ski-passes entitle the holder, to free travel during its period of validity, in the area mentioned on it.
- Ski-passes are strictly personal and non-transferable.
- To obtain a reduction, an official identity paper is required.
- Reductions are in no case cumulative.
- Ski-passes (3 Days and more) can be used from the evening before the day of validity, after 3:00pm.
- Smartcard (Keycard) sold CHF 5.- (non-refundable) or Swatch Snow Pass watch for ski-passes from 2 days.
- Besides cash, the cash desks accept also Reka cheques and Reka Card, as well as the following debit and credit cards : Maestro, Postcard, Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- Our pricelists are in swiss francs !
Refund policy :
Ski-passes will under no circumstance be reimbursed by Télé-Nendaz. However you can buy an insurance with your skipass which will cover your pass.
Forgotten ski-pass :
Anyone who forgets his ski-pass must buy a new one. No subsequent repayment will be made.
Lost ski-pass :
1/2 day to 2-days pass : no replacement is possible. The client must purchase a new one.
Ski-pass for 3 days or more : the pass is immediately blocked. The customer must show proof of purchase. He must renew his pass and pay CHF 5.– for the new smartcard plus CHF 40.– fee.