In response to the COVID-19 pandemic there are special rules for people entering Switzerland. Depending on the type of travel, you might have to fill out an entry form, show proof of a negative test and/or go into quarantine. More Information
All people presenting Covid-19 symptoms must be tested. The resort’s doctor’s surgeries offer the possibility to carry out screening tests on request. Please call to make an appointment at the following surgeries:
- La Maison de la santé, route des Ecluses 32, +41 27 288 70 88
- Cabinet du Dr Lages, route de la Télécabine 57, +41 27 288 15 34
- Cabinet médical de l’Antenne, Chemin de Bermouche 2, +41 27 288 32 32
Screening tests can also be carried out, after having made an appointment on line, at :
The presentation of a Covid-19 certificate is required for access to the following places:
- Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs (except outdoor terraces)
- Indoor cultural, sports and leisure activities * : museums, libraries, fitness centres, indoor swimming pools, thermal baths, cinemas, theatres., etc.
- Indoor events : concerts, sporting events, private events if not at home (e.g. : weddings), etc.
- Outdoor events with over 1000 people
* Exceptions : rehearsals or training sessions in groups of not more than 30 participants, religious services or political opinion gatherings as well as the formation of charitable groups (maximum 50 participants)Further information regarding the Covid-19 certificate
- Private reunions : maximum 30 people indoor and 50 people outdoor
- Events : Public events are allowed. Different measures apply depending on the type of event.
- Masks must be worn by all persons over the age of 12 in all indoor locations open to the general public (shops, public administration, public transport, etc.)
- Hotline Canton du Valais : +41 58 433 0 144, from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 17:30 as well as on Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 12:00 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline Federal Office of Public Health : +41 58 463 00 00, every day from 06:00 to 23:00