In response to the COVID-19 pandemic there are special rules for people entering Switzerland. Depending on the type of travel, you might have to fill out an entry form, show proof of a negative test and/or go into quarantine. More Information
All people presenting Covid-19 symptoms must be tested.
There are various locations in Nendaz that carry out tests for Covid-19 for people presenting symptoms and for those who do not. More info here!
Screening tests can also be carried out, after having made an appointment on line, at :
Wearing of masks and the Covid-19 CertificateSki lifts
- The ski domain is accessible without a Covid-19 certificate
- Masks must be worn in gondolas and cable cars only, as well as in all indoor areas (departure/arrival stations, ticket sales offices). Cloth masks are not permitted on the ski domain. Neck warmers (snoods) are allowed for as long as they are equipped with a protection filter respecting the EN 14683 norms
- In cable cars (cabins holding over 25 passengers) are limite to 70% of their maximum capacity. There is no limitation in gondolas.
- Covid-19 certificate (2G, cured or vaccinated) needed to eat and/or drink inside restaurants with the wearing of masks until you are seated. Eating and/or drinking on restaurant terraces is permitted without a Covid-19 certificate.
During cultural, leisure and sporting activities, in restaurants and at events where it is possible to wear a mask or where customers can drink or eat while seated (museums, zoos, theatres, cinemas, etc.) :
- With access to visitors who are vaccinated or cured (2G)
- Where masks must be worn
- Where visitors can eat and drink while seated.
Leisure facilities where it is not possible to wear a mask or eat and drink while seated (nightclubs, swimming pools, intensive sporting activities, playing of wind instruments, etc.) :
- Customers vaccinated or cured within less than 4 months or customers vaccinated or cured who can present a negative test (2G+).
For events with over 300 participants, access to guests vaccinated, cured, or tested (3G).Further information regarding the Covid-19 certificate
Restriction on private gatherings
- If all the guests are vaccinated or cured : maximum 30 guests indoors
- If one guest is not vaccinated or cured, maximum 10 guests indoors
- Maximum 50 guests outdoor.
- Hotline Canton du Valais : +41 58 433 0 144, from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 17:30 as well as on Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 12:00 - email@example.com
- Hotline Federal Office of Public Health : +41 58 463 00 00, every day from 06:00 to 23:00