The heart of the village of Clèbes is composed of stone houses dating from the beginning of the 20th century. In the afternoon of the 8th of August 1904, a fire broke out. The flames destroyed a large part of the houses, which at that time were built close together and mostly of wood. As a result, the village was rebuilt exclusively in stone.
Today, there are still small barns used in the past to store hay, straw and cereal.
At the far end of the village, a path located on a glacial moraine leads to the bisse de Salins.
- Accessible by public transport